Globalize your Research at Traditional medicine 2023
Longdom organizes leading international conferences and webinars and is instrumental in bringing together experts and beginners for cooperative and effective research-oriented discussions. The goal of Longdom conferences is to bring together scientists at every level from different disciplines to understand and discuss during programmed topic sessions and informal gatherings. Longdom conferences will showcase innovative, cutting-edge research on the fundamental roles in addressing the challenges and translational research from academia to industry. All these opportunities will support the professional growth of younger scientists that will promote future collaborations and enhance participation and contribution to their exciting research work.
Traditional Medicine will be a platform for association of psychology professionals in all levels i.e. Deans, Directors, Department Heads, Professors, Eminent Scientists, Researchers, Students and Medical/Pharma Companies, who will be joining together to share, gain and exchange knowledge and ideas for the better research and development in Mental Health and its related fields. Traditional Medicine 2023 is well known as the best platform for innovative leading international speaker talks and is instrumental in bringing together experts and beginners for friendly and effective research-oriented discussions.
The Worldwide Herbal Medicines Industry is Projected to Reach $178.4 Billion by 2026 :
The global market for Herbal Medicines estimated at US$135 Billion in the year 2022, is projected to reach a revised size of US$178.4 Billion by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 8.1% over the analysis period.
Herbal Pharmaceuticals, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to grow at a 8.6% CAGR to reach US$84.1 Billion by the end of the analysis period. After a thorough analysis of the business implications of the pandemic and its induced economic crisis, growth in the Herbal Functional Foods segment is readjusted to a revised 7.9% CAGR for the next 7-year period. This segment currently accounts for a 25.4% share of the global Herbal Medicines market.
Known for medicinal properties, leaves from herbal plants are extracted to produce numerous herbal supplements. Herbal pharmaceuticals, and supplements contain whole plants or individual parts of plants used to prevent or treat illness or disease. Besides offering reliable treatment medications for a range of health disorders, medicinal herbs are also ideal for use in food and beverage products as health consciousness is poised to remain as one of the important aspects of the modern population.
The U.S. Market is Estimated at $24.5 Billion in 2022, While China is Forecast to Reach $32.9 Billion by 2026
The Herbal Medicines market in the U.S. is estimated at US$24.5 Billion in the year 2022. The country currently accounts for an 18.4% share in the global market. China, the world's second larsecond-largestis forecast to reach an estimated market size of US$32.9 Billion in the year 2026 trailing a CAGR of 10.8% through the analysis period.
Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 7.4% and 7.1% respectively over the analysis period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 6.5% CAGR while Rest of the European market (as defined in the study) will reach US$35.8 Billion by the end of the analysis period. The demand for herbal supplements has been predominantly concentrated in the West, due to relatively high levels of health consciousness, and widespread and easy access to products.
An aging population, changing health perceptions and the threat posed by antimicrobial resistance are driving the demand for herbal supplements and remedies. Major factors driving growth in emerging countries include expanding population base, a growing tendency of living healthy among consumers, increasing consumer awareness about wellness and dietary requirements, and growing demand for natural remedies. Growth in the region is supported by cultural affinity to herbalism and strong consumer confidence in the efficacy and safety of herbal ingredients.
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Influencer Market Insights
- World Market Trajectories
- Impact of Covid-19 and a Looming Global Recession
- 2020: A Year of Disruption & Transformation
- As the Race between the Virus & Vaccines Intensifies, Where is the World Economy in 2021
- World Economic Growth Projections (Real GDP, Annual % Change) for 2020 through 2022
- Role of Herbal Medicine in the Fight against Covid-19
- Pandemic Leads to Increased Consumer Focus on Health and Wellness Products, Driving the Consumption of Herbal Supplements and Foods
- Heal Thyself Motto amid COVID-19 Drives Uptake of Herbal Medicines
- Herbal Medicines on the March as Mutant Versions of COVID-19 Virus Emerge
- A Regional Overview of How Herbal Medicine has Gained Attention Amid the Pandemic
- Herbal Medicines - Global Key Competitors Percentage Market Share in 2022
MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Market to Gain from Mounting Concerns Over Side Effect Profile of Synthetic Drugs
- Shifting Preference towards Traditional Medicines to Widen the Addressable Market
- Rising Uptake of Medicinal Herbs Enriched Functional Foods
- Herbal Supplements Gain Traction
- Leaves, Roots Extracts Thrive Well
- Key Trends and Products Shaping the Herbal Supplements Market
- Rising Popularity of Curcumin & Turmeric Products
- Consumer Focus on Self-Care Organic Products
- Nutritional Deficiency & Sedentary Lifestyle Open New Avenues.
Related Conferences: Traditional Medicine | Traditional Alternative Medicine Webcast | Herbal Medicine Podcast | Herbal Medicine Online Events | Holistic Medicine | Herbal Medicine Webcast | Herbal Medicine Podcast | Traditional Medicine Events | Ayurveda Medicine | Ayurveda Webcast | Traditional Medicine Podcast | Upcoming Traditional Medicine Conference | Traditional Medicine Meetings | Upcoming Traditional Medicine Meetings.| Best Alternative Medicine Conference | Amsterdam conferences | Upcoming International Amsterdam conferences | Conferences in Amsterdam | Upcoming Herbal Conference | Upcoming Herbal Meetings | Upcoming Acupuncture Conference | Upcoming Acupuncture Meetings | Upcoming Holistic Medicine Conference | Upcoming Holistic Medicine Meetings | Upcoming Chinese Medicine Conference | Upcoming Chinese Medicine Meetings